PDA

View Full Version : Latest News

Dan_Williams
21-04-2006, 23:16
right went to visit my car tonight not as bad as first feared, iv got to get it up and make sure it is not twisted, but does not look it at all been underneath and no damage, wheels are unalined now so need that all sorted, but its the body work what needs sorting mainly, so im just looking at prices if you can help please, right tailgate which i can get off n e clio so prob scrap yard for that, same with the back passengerside light, then i need back quarter passenger massive dent about arch, as for the front, i need a new front bumper and bonnet and drivers side light which again i would persume scrap yard, then after fitting all parts im going to have a full re-spray which i also need a price for, any ideas on these costs would be a massive help, but im just releaved that i can make ago at getting it back to its glory again, lucky to be here and lucky to still have a repairable car i hope, all looking good though, sorry to all those who wanted parts, i will still sell them if it is beyond repair

wavy
22-04-2006, 08:57
:) dosnt sound to bad m8 mostly scrapyard as u say i think back arch will be dear :( no idea about respray maybe ask williams_jr(i think) his dad does spaying
good luck

didnt know his dad was a vet? can he spay my cats for cheaper than the vets would charge??? :wink:

fasterthanjesus
22-04-2006, 10:45
would be a shame to scrap it. would prefer it if it were fixable.

good luck with your mission.

Dan_Williams
22-04-2006, 11:18
yeh will get some pics up tonight but gonna make ago at it, should be all fine say main bit is that back quarter

MAXIBOY
22-04-2006, 13:30
look under the sills thread posted a couple of days ago. i found two places that did clio panels really cheap including rear quarters. respray will be cheaper if you strip and reassemble the car for yhe body shop. then between 300 and two grand depending on paint and qualitiy.

MAXIBOY
22-04-2006, 13:34
look under the sills thread posted a couple of days ago. i found two places that did clio panels really cheap including rear quarters. respray will be cheaper if you strip and reassemble the car for yhe body shop. then between 300 and two grand depending on paint and qualitiy.

MatBrown
22-04-2006, 19:28
I have loads of spares so let me know if you need anything.

Mat.

Dan_Williams
22-04-2006, 20:30
pm'd :D

Zollo
24-04-2006, 12:02
Glad it's repairable mate. Keep us posted :D