PDA

View Full Version : Williams rebuild thread:

J o n
21-04-2006, 15:58
over the next 40 years I'm planning on turning my Clio into a group 'S' rally car ('s' being 'slag'), so far I have managed to refurb the wheels, so it's all systems go. The wheels were a lot of hard work, but using the same paroxide bleach I use for the hairs on my butt and me bonce I managed to strip them in no time and then using paint codes that I had stolen and claimed as my own investigative work it was a case of spraying them up ready to go on.

Once the initial prep stage has been completed I plan on talking about all sorts of shit that will probably never actually go in or near my car to not be seen on a trackday near you, as fear of driving cars has overwhelmed me. So with that in mind it was time to take my car to Kill Power and talk to my lover about his extensive range of off shelf chips that not only make the engine faster for 40 whole minutes at a time, but are rate clever and learn air temps n shit to get better... kinda like the computer of Red Dwarf, only not as witty, as most of it would go over my head tbh... after deciding it probably wont be worth doing anything to as it's a high mile shed I went and got the engine rebuilt anyway and then bought some cams and breaks for the Tonka "My first trackday" challenge, which is basically a track day for safe road users. In the morning we'll be going round and 30mph, steadily working upto 50mph! Those WC boys wont know what hit them! The plan is that this will be my ultimate track toy, but what I dont tell people is that I actually sold it and all this work has been done on my original Williams. I'm calling it:PROJECT OVERSPRAY, as Project Prang didn't have the same effect..

I'll keep you updated with pics n stuff as I polish some more nuts and long hard bits.

It will make it's debut at FCS on the F7shower stand this year for all that want to see it... oh, no there isn't one... well it will be on the WC... oh no, wont be on that one either... well, you'll just have to take the word of a pathological liar :lol:

James Clio 16v
21-04-2006, 16:01
LOL!!! Quality :D

Martin
21-04-2006, 16:02
:roll: leave it alone?

Jamie.
21-04-2006, 16:04
:roll: leave it alone?

yer same as how i feel.

VIPERONE
21-04-2006, 16:13
LOL

via msn he responds:

the akzo noble number is refernce number NOT a paint code.

I now have the correct UK paint code, thank you very much

See you on the track,... if your car doesnt fall apart first.

:shock: :shock:

Martin
21-04-2006, 16:14
lol

Dno194
21-04-2006, 16:36
Eh? WTF? Not exactly fitting of a williams enthusiast? Am I missing something here? :roll:

J o n
21-04-2006, 16:40
Stromba on track... spot the oxymoron!

I'd have to put the Kill Power chip in to make it a fair anyway, or failing that jam an orange under the accelerator so I can only go half throttle.

Dno, I'm not a Williams enthusiast even though I own one... it's now just a toy now, all they are good for. especially if it's been in a front ender and had paint

Dno194
21-04-2006, 16:48
Ah, I understand now! :lol:

Smokey McPot
21-04-2006, 17:06
You're like girls in a playground :D :lol:

Carry on, it brightens up my day.

J o n
21-04-2006, 17:20
haha, I love it, mainly in the knowledge that I'll get to him first... dunno why he bothers starting really, some people are just dumb like that though :lol:

anyway, back on topic, I believe OVERSPRAYwas the hot topic? guess this means as mines never had paint it's more original than both of hers :lol:

Smokey McPot
21-04-2006, 17:39
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/jchancew/66232155.jpg

Perhaps you should overspray it pink :D :lol:

Scott-16v!
21-04-2006, 17:50
*yawn* time to move on?

J o n
21-04-2006, 17:54
hehe, nah, too masculine, wont go with the vest and bleached blonde golden locks... in fact wtf is he doing in a Williams!? wouldn't an MX5 or MG TF be more appropriate? although having said that we'd only be bored with rhetoric of how it's 50/50 weight distribution makes it an NSX beater :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smokey McPot
21-04-2006, 17:57
Clearly this is repressed sexual tension.

J o n
21-04-2006, 18:00
yup, he fancies me... I've told him I'm not like that, but he seems determined to push my shit in... must be a prison thing?

wavy
21-04-2006, 18:01
:lol: :lol: ROFL :lol:

stew
21-04-2006, 20:39
LMAO @ this thread. I had no idea what you were blabbering on about to start with, but it all makes sense now! :wink:

Andy
21-04-2006, 22:15
love you jesus lol

Enid
23-04-2006, 01:12
lol @ Jesus, I love your little digs at each other, hope you two behave at FCS :lol:

J o n
24-04-2006, 09:13
just an update, I was out at the weekend, thought I'd give the ol' beasty a wee test run after fitting the coilovers (even though std is perfect...), but I must have wound them down too low as now the sump is leaking... wow, dont I feel the fool! On the flip side the bitches love me low rider innit, but all this oil leaking everywhere is impressing no one. I read an article in Microscope Geekly that said I can my my own sump bonding material out of deat cats and ground lotus leaves, so we'll see how that holds. Next week I'll be adding viper stripes, as I reckon they will make the car quicker, afterall, my coilovers have made the car quicker, but it was only once I put the GAZ stickers on and the bonnet dents appeared. After extensive research I came to the conclusion that the car is now more aerodynamic and without all that silly oil stuff weighing me down i'm flying man!

Next week I'll tackle the tricky art of using the 13mm spanner and how to fit a high performance Kill Power chip.

Lunner
24-04-2006, 15:40
Wanna burn oil for that added octane......making an oil slick is cheating

Guess i'll never go up against 'your' beast, as apparently 'you' are too scared to go on the same track day as me.....can't think why i'm shit lol

Smokey McPot
24-04-2006, 20:10
On behalf of King Stromba:

Im not even a member here and people still love to talk about me. Talk about inflating my already out of control ego. Keep up the good work. King

and ps. Tom you are shit

Andy
24-04-2006, 20:18

Im A gay member on f7 shower and i still love to talk about me blah blah . Talk about inflating my already out of control head. Keep up the good work. King dildo

and ps. Tom you are s**t

:wink:

Lunner
24-04-2006, 21:08

Im not even a member here and people still love to talk about me. Talk about inflating my already out of control ego. Keep up the good work. King

and ps. Tom you are s**t

Tell me whihc track day you are going on then stromba baby......and we'll see, i'll even see if i can borrow my old RSi for the day to give you a bit of a chance

J o n
26-04-2006, 11:48
unless they hold some sort of gimpy science fair on the same day and same location, then I cant see it ever happening myself, you'd arrange it and he'd not show... Santa Pod and SQM's are easy all over again :lol:

Lunner
26-04-2006, 13:17
well excuse number 1 for not goign to the same track day as me is shot :lol: