PDA

View Full Version : i wanna go home!!

Gav
20-04-2006, 16:17
Im tired and i wanna go to bed
i had a little drink about an hour ago and its gone straight to my head!!

work sucks today
Weather is pure shambles, rained all day. Drove to Notts today :shock: no offence to peeps who live there but the area i went to was rough as arsehole. I didnt wanna leave the car anywere on its own :?

got back to work and all my clients r on holiday so no phone convo's. Williamsclio has only just started working for me because it sometimes gets black listed?? dunno why.

And my eyes r killing me i think i need glasses, how shit! I hate specs, so if i cant find any to suit me im just gonna have that Laser thing..sort erm oot.

But now, 16:18pm, the day is DRAGGING!! so slow, nothing to do, just wanna go home but i got shite loads of paperwork to sort oot, and noone is home anyway so dont fancy going back to an empty house atm

thats my moan anyway

how y'all feeling :D

Clio b
20-04-2006, 16:19
my day is pretty much the same!

but only got 40 minutes left then home time.... well actually gym time!

then at bout 7:30 i'll get home to an empty house.... which i hate...

then shower, tv and bed for me!

woopee bloody doo ay!

BUT HEY ITS FRIDAY 2MORO!!!!! :D

Gav
20-04-2006, 16:21
thats the only thing keeping me going is that it is Friday soon
looks like u live the same lifestyle as me C

do fack all during the week and live for the weekend!
But agreed, going home to an empy house is the worst! :(

hence: why we need Different Strokes on vd :D

Clio b
20-04-2006, 16:27
damn rite!

trip to amazon.com it is 2moro! he he! think they were only like $8 so shudnt cost too much from the USA....

u got much planned for the weekend??

i dont usually go home to an empty house but my mum has been in Turkey this week so i've been all alone :cry:

Gav
20-04-2006, 16:32
Well its a super old show now so shouldnt break the bank

erm,
Sunday i got the Midlands meet
Saturday im either:

lowering a pug gti [if the springs have arrived, Loz?]
Or getting my sisters b'day present then hitting the towns on the night

Friday:
Eyes tested day time

party on down on the night...my mates b'day, got a fancy dress party :lol: its gonna rock

what chu up to?
i could of got ur mom a super nice Villa in turkey on mates rates - does she go often?

Clio b
20-04-2006, 16:36
Erm.... 2moro nite me and lucy are havin a girlie dinner at mine (chinese, a film and lots of drink!!) then a few mates mite pop over....

Saturday nite out on the town for a proper p*ss up... havent been out properly in ages!

Sunday tidying my house before me mum comes home!!!

Erm nah its the first time she's been to Turkey.....

Gav
20-04-2006, 16:41
:lol: you answered all that then like a test

10/10 well done 8)

Clio b
20-04-2006, 16:44
i'm used to it! he he!

work emails.... usually bout 100 lines long from me mate! :D

20-04-2006, 16:49
which part of notts you go too?

Not like it makes a difference, its all shit

Ive been making my custom dials today, just finished off the speedo, now going to do the rev counter..

However its not been easy, i broke the needles off the Temp and Petrol gauges so need new ones of those, and im sure after all this work they will still be orange... so looks like ill have to get some funky ones made up.

also should be doing my uni work but hacking plastic is much more fun

LaurenGTI
20-04-2006, 16:49
Well its a super old show now so shouldnt break the bank

erm,
Sunday i got the Midlands meet
Saturday im either:

lowering a pug gti [if the springs have arrived, Loz?]
Or getting my sisters b'day present then hitting the towns on the night

Friday:
Eyes tested day time

party on down on the night...my mates b'day, got a fancy dress party :lol: its gonna rock

what chu up to?
i could of got ur mom a super nice Villa in turkey on mates rates - does she go often?

My springs are here so if u dont mind coming and having a go for me that would be smashing! :D

LaurenGTI
20-04-2006, 16:53
I have also had a crap day....on early's this week and have to be up @ 6!! And had a reet B**tard on the phone at work today, if only I could have told him where to stick his home insurance, plus one of the lads at work was annoying me too....so went smashing!! :D

Justin..
20-04-2006, 17:17
lol at you bunch of happy people :roll: my day has been good, did hardly much (about 1 square foot of teak decking on a 82 foot yacht) :lol: the charge-hand is away, so radios up and tools down 8)

stew
20-04-2006, 17:30
I woke up this afternoon with a horrible whiskey and lager hangover....

Sat in a horrible roasting hot computer lab for 3 hours doing some CAD, then decided to **** it off and come home.

Got loads of uni work 2 do, and its gonna be the same for the next 9 weeks. Non stop working stupid hours to get it finished! :cry:

Still feel hungover, and my gf's in a bad mood with me for no reason...she just aint speaking to me! :roll:

Weekend is not far away tho....

48hours of light at the end of the tunnel, before the hell starts all again....

Loobie_lou
20-04-2006, 19:05
i had a great day in wales lots of shoppin and building sand castles :P

clowo16v
20-04-2006, 19:29
I keep wondering why i'm at uni when I can make a fortune breaking cars up on the drive.

I bought a Mk5 Cortina estate 5 years ago for £40 and its been on the drive acting as a shed since then. I advertised I was breaking it last week and broke it today and so far i've made just under £500. Not bad for a days work.

I also sold all the bits I got off a Sierra XR4x4 I bought for £60 and broke and made about £700.

I reckon i'm not gonna get a part time job in the summer i'm just gonna buy cars to break. I can get them to a bare shell in a day.

Matt