PDA

View Full Version : free!! magnex back box

chrisc
17-04-2006, 18:01
recently removed from my 16v. sorry, no pics but its stainless steel, in decent condition, has round exit pipe, about 3" bore with magnex logo. I'll throw in the centre section too, c/w box, although this was blowing but i reckon it's repairable to anyone with a bit of welding skill.

must be worth £50 but if you're at all interested then contact me as you may be the only one!

collection only from bristol.

its best to call or text me as i don't get on here very often: 07748964256

*edit*

ok cheapskates, this is now going free to anyone who can collect this weekend. id rather someone made use of it cos its getting chucked otherwise

chrisc
19-04-2006, 12:31
bump for freeness

steveos_16valver
19-04-2006, 12:35
ill have it if you can send it to me

Gav
19-04-2006, 14:30
collection only from bristol

:roll:

MatBrown
19-04-2006, 15:13
Taken!

Mat.

Flan
19-04-2006, 15:48
noooooooooooooooo i want i need lol

Matt you got any others... :wink:

steveos_16valver
19-04-2006, 18:06
collection only from bristol

:roll:

thanks but i cant read it can you make it bigger its just your big heads in the way !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisc
20-04-2006, 13:29
i had a feeling it was you mat. can you tell me if you intend to sell it on. if so im not entirely happy about that, especially as ive driven to yours in the past to buy parts from you.

id rather it go to somebody who's planning on using it rather than be taken for a mug. i think a bit of honesty is deserved here, when im trying to help out other enthusiasts

pm'd

Jamie.
20-04-2006, 13:38
i had a feeling it was you mat. can you tell me if you intend to sell it on. if so im not entirely happy about that, especially as ive driven to yours in the past to buy parts from you.

id rather it go to somebody who's planning on using it rather than be taken for a mug. i think a bit of honesty is deserved here, when im trying to help out other enthusiasts

pm'd

fair comment!

MatBrown
20-04-2006, 22:34

pm'd

Hiya,

Didn't get a PM but i'm not intending to sell this exhaust on, it's for Daz off here but he's busy with exams at the mo so i'm fetching it for him.

Mat.

Daz
20-04-2006, 22:37
Hello.

Yea, it's for me.. I have a hole in mine at the moment.. and it sounds like a tractor. :(

I'm doing my finals and in my last 3/4 weeks.. so I'm not on forums as much as I normally am at the moment.. but Mat spotted it, so he told me he'd collect it for me :)

Thanks.

chrisc
21-04-2006, 08:30
ok guys, no worries. see you sunday mat