PDA

View Full Version : Rita queen of speed

Slithers
12-04-2006, 13:27
Right i went to alton towers yesterday for the first time in a long time, went on nemesis, oblivion, air, corkscrew, spinball wizard all of which rocked but then i went on rita................

****ing hell

0-60 in under 2.5 seconds, 4.76G in some corners, best rush ive ever had........period.

If you aint been on this ride, get on it.

It might even shock 2live

J o n
12-04-2006, 13:30
nah, corners too slow for 2 live... plus it's not got coilovers :wink:

Rich
12-04-2006, 13:46
lol yeah the launch is awesome, not good when your on the front and its raining though, feels like you are being stoned to death :lol: woudl be better if it was lonegt though!
still doesnt take place of oblivion imo! everytime you get hung over the edge on that i'm always thinkng 'oh shit' before the drop :P

Clio b
12-04-2006, 14:00
isnt the one at thorpe park faster than that... i went on it on monday... was mental! think it does 0-80 in 2.62 seconds or summin :D

Clio b
12-04-2006, 14:05
oops i was wrong its 0-80 in 2.3 seconds.... i highly recommend it!

kj16v
12-04-2006, 21:45
Launch is literally breathtaking but the rest is pretty short and boring.

Scariest thig I've ever been on is Mousetrap at Blackpool, cuz its wooden and rickety, and if you're tall like me you can get your arms ripped off if you raise them on certain parts of the track :shock:

Coops
12-04-2006, 21:58
kj mate, am with u on that one! everything on blackpool beach is shit scary!!not cuz its the fastest or tallest or out but just cuz health n safety wud have a field day!! :twisted:

TriO`
12-04-2006, 22:13
Scariest thig I've ever been on is Mousetrap at Blackpool, cuz its wooden and rickety, and if you're tall like me you can get your arms ripped off if you raise them on certain parts of the track :shock:

hahah i've been on that mate :lol: it proper throws you about. i headbutted my ex on there.. gotta be one of the most unsafe rides there is

Mish_16V
14-04-2006, 23:04
Launch is literally breathtaking but the rest is pretty short and boring.

LMFAO....I really did think my time was up after going on that thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz.
15-04-2006, 01:13
The bruises I had off that thing! ^^^

My legs were black and blue for days afterwards - no support at all just get battered aroung like theres no tomorrow...

Love it lol