PDA

View Full Version : Williams clio 2005 Holiday

VIPERONE
05-04-2005, 15:07
I think we shouls go to France... our french sister site are quite enthusiastic for a european meet! lol

http://www.clio-williams.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11495

2 live
05-04-2005, 20:44
iv thought bout that lol...nicks girlfriend could do us a cheap campsite i hear hehe

and a couple week trip, which could take in the ring and the french gti show would be mint, poss even spa too hehe

NickFr
06-04-2005, 07:14
I will work out some prices and try and find out some info, ie when french GTI show is on, how far the ring is from here etc...

You can bring tents or there are good quality Mobile Homes, these would be very cheap if divided between say four people, as they are designed to sleep six. I will work out distance from England, Ferry costs, driving times etc... :D

Mark_Ritchspeed
06-04-2005, 12:09
I will work out some prices and try and find out some info, ie when french GTI show is on, how far the ring is from here etc...

You can bring tents or there are good quality Mobile Homes, these would be very cheap if divided between say four people, as they are designed to sleep six. I will work out distance from England, Ferry costs, driving times etc... :D

Driving times in France are much quicker than the UK . We managed to get from Menton (S.France) to Dunkirk (N.France) in 8.5 hours. According to the AA its 1249kms or 780 miles which means our average speed was 91.7mph which included numerous petrol stops. :shock:

We did start very early in the morning though and would only drop the speed to less than 130mph when the oil and water dials start reading "slightly" high.

Martin
06-04-2005, 12:17
lol!

J o n
06-04-2005, 12:42
i'd be up for this pending costs... money's a bit low at the moment!

2 live
06-04-2005, 12:45
next year would be better for me ........personally

NickFr
06-04-2005, 12:52
Info is just for cashflow purposes I'm skint to so next year would be good for me oops I live here :lol: I think that next year would be better people would know how much and its makes for better planning all round me thinks!

KingStromba
06-04-2005, 12:54
Well im going this year. :D

NickFr
06-04-2005, 12:56
Well im going this year. :D

Well if anyone is interested I will still be issuing info on costs etc..

2 live
06-04-2005, 13:00
lol..would be nice to go this year.....but dont think id be able to afford to do all that much other than cross the ferry lol....

next year would be better for me as like nick said. more time to organise.not only for this club, but if some european clubs are intrested too lets them get shit together also

VIPERONE
06-04-2005, 14:04
this year would be ok for just a france trip ir eckoin, then the big nurbergring, and spa tour the year after.....
after all it wouldnt be too expensve to live in a tent ,and utilise a camping stove, coupled with cheap lidl/netto/iceland food...

just petroleum costs....

KingStromba
06-04-2005, 14:25
And we could sell Northy to the locals if we get short of cash.