PDA

View Full Version : Mini Bike. 120cc Thumpstar Pro !!!!!

Flan
10-04-2006, 12:43
For Sale.

The ultimate Thumpster Pro..

This is a heavily modified thumpster with all the crap removed or upgraded. I brought it as a Thumpster 120 (4 up) and stripped it down to a bare Frame. I then put a large Gusset under the top tube (as all my mates had bent) I didn’t fancy buying a new one so thought it stiffen it up before I rode it. On inpection it looks like Stevi wonder welded it and missed allot (like on all the thumps) I ground back the main welds and re-welded them (qualified welder) I then decided to lower the rear pivot point by 1.5” to stop the chain wearing through the swingarm in 5seconds. My mate then shotbllasted the frame and painted it pearl white. I then built it up with the black plastics, DVS Louie graphics. Brand new pro upside down forks, blue wheels. Better tyres…. The list goes on

This bike looks the nuts and I don’t really wanna sell it but I’ve just brought a 02 cr125 and need to buy a car to tow it. Plus riding gear and boots.. the cost never stops.

Ill try and get some pics asap. I have one I can E-mail to people but haven’t hosted it yet.

Not sure a price. I’ve spent £££ on it and know it’s a strong one of a kind. Would like £800 but up to all you really.

Let me know

Thanks for your time

Flan
17-04-2006, 20:52
£600 quick sale

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/FlansS14/DSC00099.jpg