PDA

View Full Version : damn kids

scotte666
05-04-2005, 00:53
just got to sleep heard a massive thud and my alarm going mental ran outside in my boxers :) and see 2 kids pegging it up the road. they obviously tried to smash a window but didnt luckily.anyways i got in my car drove round 4 a bit thinking they be about after a few mins 2 people appear walking down my rd saw 1 of there faces and when i turned round to go back they ducked off down an alley.good job i saw and know his face. some loser kid who lives few doors from me he a troublemaker mustve been him. now im awake sitting by the window he has to go home soon see how he likes a smack in the face for no reason :) good job willy is ok (will double check 2moro).if not theres gunna be a death in loindn me thinks gggrrrr

summeh
05-04-2005, 02:45
kill the fukka's

KingStromba
05-04-2005, 08:41
Buy a dog? :D

big hp
05-04-2005, 09:35
Show him how you smash a car window....... with his face.

scotte666
05-04-2005, 16:06
king i have a dog but its useless unless i leave it in the car hhhmmmm.had a look today at least theres no damage

Jamie.
05-04-2005, 22:01
kids just have no respect these days, if someone even fukin breathed on my williams i would kill em. one thing u neva **** with is some1 elses motor! sounds like u were lucky they didnt smash mate!
prob is if u told the coppers the kid would get away with it anyway, the world has gone upside down recently.