PDA

View Full Version : Who works in a dealership???

BigBoreBri
08-04-2006, 17:51
Just wondered if anyone could do me a favor??

Im after some of the service check sheets... ive run out of the last ones i tapped of sum1, lol :roll:

Cheers, Bri.

richy
08-04-2006, 17:51
why do u want them lol

BigBoreBri
08-04-2006, 17:55
So i can fill em in and put em will all the other service sheets etc...

Wudn't dare take the car to renault but its nice to have all the paperwork 8)

david932
09-04-2006, 02:26
someone remind me not 2 buy that ^^^car wen its sold

40,000 GENUINE miles :lol: :roll:

BigBoreBri
09-04-2006, 19:59
someone remind me not 2 buy that ^^^car wen its sold

40,000 GENUINE miles :lol: :roll:

Eh... whats that about mate?? :-k

And yes its almost on 40K miles and ive got everything to prove that there genuine!!

david932
10-04-2006, 11:59
So i can fill em in and put em will all the other service sheets etc...

Wudn't dare take the car to renault but its nice to have all the paperwork 8)

im sure it is all genuine. like your full manufacturers service history

BigBoreBri
10-04-2006, 18:16
It was FRSH up untill last year... now i just do it and save myself a small fortune in the process! 8)

Once again tho mate thanx 4 ur interest... #-o

david932
11-04-2006, 10:45
Just wondered if anyone could do me a favor??

Im after some of the service check sheets... ive run out of the last ones i tapped of sum1, lol :roll:

Cheers, Bri.

frsh????

even if it has got frsh, unless ur a qualified renault tech your about to start making up the service history.. its still fraud

BigBoreBri
11-04-2006, 12:48
Im a fully qualified engineer cheers... and ive had more engine's apart than most numpty mechanics! ](*,)

Would love to know where your getting fraud from mate??

Im the one servicing the car, im the one doing all the specified checks, and im the one signing my name off in the service booklet! Unless im mistaken fraud requires a certain amount of deception... who am i decieving exactly?? :roll:

Scott-16v!
11-04-2006, 12:51
they're saying that beacause your'e using renault service sheets when it's not actually being serviced at renault?!?

BigBoreBri
11-04-2006, 12:55
So... im only using them so ive got more documentation rather than just saying "oh yea i serviced it at whenever"...

Its only a tick sheet at the end of the day! lol

Without the service reciept, stamp and check sheet you would be daft to accept it as genuine anyway! :lol:

McPikie
11-04-2006, 13:04
So... im only using them so ive got more documentation rather than just saying "oh yea i serviced it at whenever"...

Its only a tick sheet at the end of the day! lol

Without the service reciept, stamp and check sheet you would be daft to accept it as genuine anyway! :lol:

http://photobucket.com/albums/1103/McPikie/Antispam/antispam17.jpg

it's still deceiving a would-be buyer :roll:

Shame on you

BigBoreBri
11-04-2006, 13:07
In fact fook it... i could quite agree with "David932" comments if i was trying to fob off a FRSH buy forging a few service sheets...

BUT IM NOT! :evil:

I just like to keep as much documentation regarding my car as possible, and when i service it i like to follow Renault guidelines which you can clearly follow through on the tick sheet... That way i would have not only my receipts for oil, filter, plugs, etc... But also some kind of proof i actually "carried out a service" rather than just change the oil etc.

I don't appreciate anyone casting aspersions regarding the legitimatley of my car and its history, i know its all legit and if i want to service the car myself thats up to me! If your daft enough to believe a FRSH is worth its weight in gold then perhaps you should visit the renault dealerships near me!!! [-(

Scott-16v!
11-04-2006, 13:10
maybe its worth putting a note into your service folder saying that you carried out the servicing yourself but followed the renault guidelines

BigBoreBri
11-04-2006, 13:12
maybe its worth putting a note into your service folder saying that you carried out the servicing yourself but followed the renault guidelines

Thats why i sign the service booklet... e.g no stamp just my signature/mileage

Also im not some snide, as far as im concerened its better me working on my car than anyone else!

david932
12-04-2006, 17:04
ok my mistake. i still believe its stighly deceptive filling out renault service sheets urself, but as u say its up to the perspective buyer to spot it

*offers out hand to shake* :)

BigBoreBri
12-04-2006, 20:14
No worries mate, just didn't like the way you questioned the mileage of my car. :)

Lunner
12-04-2006, 20:20
Why not just make up your own tick sheet with same items on it as renualt, and fill in milage etc etc.....dont' look like you are getting a reno service at a quick glance then

stew
12-04-2006, 20:34
i agree with lunner. just make up your own sheets. i do that and i dont even plan on selling my slag for next 4 or so years, maybe more!

if you use reno service stuff, you can put frsh on the advert and any buy wont check it all out. they will see its all reno, and think everything is above board. which it prob is, but still deception imo!

nowt wrong with making your own ones up, and signing them off tho! :wink:

Lunner
12-04-2006, 20:36
I just note on a bit of paper whats changed and milage etc......constantly being checked