PDA

View Full Version : Trip to isle of man

KingStromba
04-04-2005, 19:41
Who would prefere a long weekend in isle of man to a trip to Nurbergring?

Camp for virtually nothing.
Get ferry
Just food and petrol and beer money.

Say end of summer. I will organise it properly.

Martin
04-04-2005, 19:46
Would prefer the ring tbh but isle of man would be a lot cheaper and closer!

GazTwo
04-04-2005, 20:37
WO WO WO Stromba, I'm trying to organise a Club Trackday in July and incorparating a camping weekend in sunny Wales which u were complaining that was too far, now u want to go to The Ring, France, Isle of Man....sort yourself out man..... :shock:

No point 2 of us trying to organise something for around the same time, people just can't afford it....which is why a suggested waiting till next year and getting it well organised and get as many people as poss cause I'd be well up for a trip to The Ring or France but would have to be next year as I've already booked my hols.

Don't make me open a can of WHOOP ASS..... :wink:

KingStromba
04-04-2005, 20:59
Track days are too far as they only lasy a day and cost a packet.

Id go somewhere if it was for 3 or 4 days.

GazTwo
04-04-2005, 21:14
Have a look at my other post mate, I've picked the Wales track so we could have it to ourselves cause there is no chance I could get 50+ cars for the likes of Oulton Park and suggested making it a weekend trip so people would maybe consider travelling further.....it's not just one way mate....I'd be more than happy to travel over your neck off the woods as I'm sure everyone else over this way would for any event u would organise.