PDA

View Full Version : South East Car Club

SilverValver
05-04-2006, 15:55
http://www.southeastcarclub.co.uk/home

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know about this new forum. It’s aimed specifically at people in the South East of England and is 100% free to join and use our facilities. The club wants to work along side existing owners clubs such as this one and encourage people to be members of both types of club.

The South East Car Club has been set up to help organise meets and social events for car enthusiasts in the South East of the UK. We want to be able to organise a range of activities which interest as many people as possible. We hope these will include:

• Club meets similar to that run by owners club where everyone meets up looks at each others cars and then go out for a drive.
• Track days.
• Attendance at shows and events such as the French car show or Goodwood Festival of Speed.
• Cruising
• Attendance at meets organised by other clubs in this area if we can get an invite.
• Social events such as bowling, football, golf, laser quest, paintball, go-karting etc.
• Plus events that our own members organise…

You have nothing to loose from signing up and its just 3 easy steps:

1. Register on the home page
2. Register on the forum (you can use the same username and password you did for the home page but you must register them again as the forum is separate to the home page.
3. Email your details to the admin who will issue you with your welcome pack, membership number and discount codes.

The club has so much to offer and best of all it is 100% free with no catches so you can still keep a paid membership with this club and have access to all their services too!

• Discussion Forums
• Chat Rooms
• Speed Camera Information including the latest mobile sites
• Guides
• Reviews
• Interactive Events Calendar
• Great discounts and offers from local businesses and services.
• Load of events in your local area so you will never have to travel miles.

Hope to see you there,

SECC Admin Team

(Ps Thanks Northy for letting me post this-hope its not too long :? )

FATBOY
05-04-2006, 17:39
bloody site has pissed me off already!

ive registered! and then signed in on the home page and clicked the forums link and it says i have to sign in again??? so i sign in again and it then tells me that my forum name does not exist??? why sign in twice??? fookin thing!

SilverValver
05-04-2006, 19:12
yeah everyone has this problem. The home page is separate to the main page. you have to register on both SEPARATLY. I did put instructions above. I'm going to make it big a red next time though because it is confusing.

Sorry :oops:

FATBOY
05-04-2006, 19:13
sok mate! just annoyed me at the time! :D

SilverValver
05-04-2006, 20:25
No problem. I've only posted on two sites so far so its better to find the problems when only say 20 people have visited rather than 200. I've put up a note on the home page explaining how it works and also a TEMORARY "Register on forums" button. Hope this helps.

Adam