PDA

View Full Version : standard air box

Dancliovalver
01-04-2006, 13:19
fitted a standard air box to my car today to replace the K+N

WHAT A DIFFERENCE...........even with the standard air filter filliment inside it makes loads of difference to performance, and i personally think it sounds better 2, u get the comfort of driving in low revs, but still sounds roudy as hell when bootin it!!!

now to find me a ITG panel filter and airfeed.........ANYONE :D

FATBOY
01-04-2006, 13:42
contact brun for the ITG mate! hes the man

Coops
01-04-2006, 13:49
ai, brun 'll sort u out with an itg then go for hill power foglight scoop matey, my pennies are being saved for one as we speak! :twisted:

Scott-16v!
01-04-2006, 14:05
i'm gonna be doing the same mate if i keep the valver, k&n seems to be sucking the power. how much do the standard airboxes go for?!?

Dancliovalver
01-04-2006, 16:30
i think gav (williams JR) has one for sale matey, PM him and se what he sez

i know people have sed that standard airbox is better but i didnt know it would be such a noticable difference!! i dont know wether its pychlogical but its definatly better!

how much does brun sell em for

kj16v
01-04-2006, 17:52
fitted a standard air box to my car today to replace the K+N

WHAT A DIFFERENCE...........even with the standard air filter filliment inside it makes loads of difference to performance, and i personally think it sounds better 2, u get the comfort of driving in low revs, but still sounds roudy as hell when bootin it!!!

now to find me a ITG panel filter and airfeed.........ANYONE :D

Hooray!! another mind has reached enlightenment!!

BRUN
01-04-2006, 18:06
£29 delivered

Dancliovalver
01-04-2006, 18:56
thats pretty good mate, may have to wait till french car show if thats ok with you, but thats pretty cheap!! :D